October 29, 2010

Art Show 11 November 2010 at Gallery House, Alexandria, Louisiana


Gallery House is having their Fall "Louisiana Artists Show" on 11 November 2010.  I finished these two angels and am submitting them along with the queen series I completed.  The one in red/green is "Seek Ye First" and the white/gold is "Peace I Leave With You".

They are both done in acrylics, pens, 16x20 inches.  I wrote out my feelings and experiences with angels on the wings of the "Peace..." and a favorite song on "Seek...".  Therapeutic and fun at the same time, what a concept!

I have a couple more angels to finish and will upload them when they are completed.   I love deadlines!

5 comments:

maybe said...

very good and cool,thank you for your sharing.

Unknown said...

They're lovely! My favorite is the one in white.

Irel said...

Incredibly beautiful :)

jennalee said...

They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.

Unknown said...

Wow!!! You have some serious talent.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails