September 28, 2009

Hands Swap at iATCs

I joined a "Talk To The Hand" Swap at iATC's and decided to go ahead and use that as my theme.  I have completed four of them and am still trying to find the time to make some more... the more you send in, the more you receive!

I cut out the hand shape, using my hand as a stencil, from watercolor paper, then added royalty-free clipart, acrylic paints, german scrap, oriental text from an old book and medium.  I then covered the back with scrapbook paper so I can add my backside labels with all my personal information for the swap.  I thoroughly enjoyed making these.  I don't work in collage very often and find it pretty intimidating, but this was fun for me.  Yay
!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, I found you in wwPIF over in AFA, and I must say I enjoyed reading your profile. I decided to visit your blog first then will check out your etsy, and flickr. I have accts in all three myself. I love this little hand atcs...and would love to try my hand (hheeh) at it too...
Blessings gorgeous lady!!!
Bevie
http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com

Art From The heart said...

Lov your blog and art work as well. You are very creative and the hand is an omen.....you should do more collage.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails