March 19, 2015

Love My Gelli Plates!

Gelli Plates are now a very useful tool in my studio for my mixed media art.  You can see them here plus there are videos that show you the different ways to use them -
I'm even using them in my mixed media paintings and will share when completed.

I transfer the leftover paint on my roller to envelopes instead of a journal or plain paper.  This way I have gorgeous envelopes to use to pay bills!  Somehow, that seems to make writing checks a little less painful and a LOT more fun!  I use a longer strip of paper with ripped edges to mask the area for the address portion of the envelope.  Sometimes I'll use a stencil with the leftover paint on the roller like the cityscape example shown.

Try it out and make bill-paying more fun!


No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails