December 30, 2016

Since the weather turned cold, I needed to start spending time in my studio again.  I couldn't get motivated to do anything at all, so went online to see if something would jump out at me.  Cards!  Easy and quick to make and should do the trick.... well, they have.  I started doing Christmas cards and then thought I would make some greeting card sets to give as presents or sell in my store.  I gave a bunch of the Christmas cards to immediate family with their presents and am now working on greeting cards.  Cold weather will be here for a couple more months, so hopefully this will motivate me to keep working in my studio and get that muse out from under the table.

Materials Used:
I used stamps and dies from Hero Arts, Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn - I love all their fonts and sizes of stamps and dies.  I used inks that I'd had for awhile and only bought a couple of staple colors from Ranger.  I use Ranger liquid medium as a glue to hold the layers together and my Bigshot Plus to make the dies.  Papers used were those I already had on hand.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Here's to a New Year filled with good health and happiness!  

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails