August 5, 2022

Quietly Creating After Covid

 I only know one person that hasn't gotten Covid and it's my youngest granddaughter.  I got it in January 2022 and didn't get better until May.  It didn't exactly hit me hard with high fever but the super-tired and I-don't-want-to-move-a-muscle symptoms lasted forever.  After hearing all the stories, it seems no one has had the same end result.  Some people suffered forever like me and others never felt a thing except tired.

Today is the 14th anniversary of my husband's passing.  I keep myself busy creating in my studio so that on anniversaries like this so I don't feel sorry for myself.  For health reasons I can't travel back and forth to stay with each of my kids like I want to. I've been a hermit but that's okay!  With all the electronic toys available to us, it's easy to keep in touch without spending an hour on the phone, unless you want to.

I'll be uploading some cards I've made for my Etsy shop and I'm happy to announce that my super large painting is finished! WooHoo!  I'll take pictures as soon as it is framed.

My Etsy store - www.Etsy.com/shop/LisaBuchanan



No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails